This cushion cover is a fabulous new addition to the shop in a deep sienna colour and a classic geometric pattern - this pattern represents the leaves of a tree - Yiri Boulou.
The fabric is handwoven using traditional African methods and the print is created using layers of fermented mud, left in the sun to dry before being dried and repeated again - this is where the term 'mudcloth' comes from.
This cushion is a wonderful size and is a wonderfully warm yet contemporary colour. It looks wonderful in both light and dark interiors and against a variety of colours
- Available as 20"/50cm square or 30 x 50cm cover, unfilled.
- Backed in cream calico cotton
- Fabric handmade in Mali, cushion handmade in Bath, UK
- Hand wash only in cold water, scrubbing on the reverse side
- Each cushion will vary slightly for the picture - these are handmade items and that is what makes them special and unlike something you'd find on the High Street. Marks may vary, as will stitching, and each mark is handmade.