This cushion is a fantastic example of the wonderful patterns you can find on mudcloth pillows. The fabric is handwoven using traditional African methods and the print is created using layers of fermented mud, left in the sun to dry before being dried and repeated again - this is where the term 'mudcloth' comes from.
This cushion is a wonderful size and is a wonderfully warm yet contemporary colour. Looks fabulous paired with the White Arrow Mudcloth Pillow.
The less than perfect option is shown in the last picture
- 20” square cushion cover (looks best filled with feather insert 1-2" larger)
- Also available in black and white in the same pattern
- Backed in cream, unprinted mudcloth
- Handmade in Mali - cushion handmade in Bath
- Hand wash only in cold water, scrubbing on the reverse side. Colour may transfer onto backing
- Each cushion will vary slightly for the picture - these are handmade items and that is what makes them special and unlike something you'd find on the High Street. Marks may vary, as will stitching, and each mark is handmade.