These cushions are things of true beauty. The fabric is handwoven using traditional African methods and the print is created using layers of fermented mud, left in the sun to dry before being dried and repeated again - this is where the term 'mudcloth' comes from.
This cushion is really large and brings a wonderful monochrome print to any home. The deep black is punctuated by the white lines and dots, creating a really contemporary feel. Looks fabulous paired with the Rust Mudcloth Pillow and the Dots Lumbar Shape as a gorgeous three, or simply with the White Diamond Mudcloth.
- 20” square cushion cover (looks best filled with feather insert 1-2" larger)
- Backed in natural calico cotton
- Handmade fabric from Mali, made into cushions in Bath, UK
- Spot clean only, scrubbing on reverse side
- Each cushion will vary slightly for the picture - these are handmade items and that is what makes them special and unlike something you'd find on the High Street. Marks may vary, as will stitching, and each mark is handmade.
- Cover only