This cushion is a fantastic example of the wonderful patterns you can find on mudcloth pillows. The fabric is handwoven using traditional African methods and the print is created using layers of fermented mud, left in the sun to dry before being dried and repeated again - this is where the term 'mudcloth' comes from.
Looks fabulous paired with the companion White Diamond Mudcloth Pillow in these images.
- 20" square cushion cover (looks best filled with feather insert 1-2" larger)
- Backed in cream calico cotton
- Fabric handwoven and printed in Mali, cushion handmade in Bath, UK
- Hand wash only in cold water, scrubbing on the reverse side
- Each cushion will vary slightly for the picture - these are handmade items and that is what makes them special and unlike something you'd find on the High Street. Marks may vary, as will stitching, and each mark is handmade.