If it’s wrong to have a new favourite cushion then lock us up - we adore this simple but beautiful white Mudcloth Pillow with its glorious patchwork pattern. The fabric is handwoven using traditional African methods and the print is created using layers of fermented mud, left in the sun to dry before being dried and repeated again - this is where the term 'mudcloth' comes from.
This cushion is a wonderful size and is the perfect neutral for any interior looking for some high class pattern and a little dose of texture.
- 18" square cushion cover (looks best filled with feather insert 1-2" larger)
- Backed in cream, unprinted mudcloth
- Handmade in Ghana
- Hand wash only in cold water, scrubbing on reverse side
- Each cushion will vary slightly for the picture - these are handmade items and that is what makes them special and unlike something you'd find on the High Street. Marks may vary, as will stitching, and each mark is handmade.
- Please note, the lower price of this pillow is because it has a slight discolouration on the panels (darker cream spot instead of white).