LESS THAN PERFECT - images included of the markings which make these less than perfect. Please note the reduction in price. These are non-returnable.
These cushions are things of true beauty. The fabric is handwoven using traditional African methods and the print is created using layers of fermented mud, left in the sun to dry before being dried and repeated again - this is where the term 'mudcloth' comes from.
These two cushions are discounted because they have some slight makers marked on them. Images of the specific cushions are linked to each
Less Than Perfect items are non returnable.
- 20” square cushion cover (looks best filled with feather insert 1-2" larger)
- Backed in natural calico cotton
- Handmade fabric from Mali, made into cushions in Bath, UK
- Hand wash only in cold water, scrubbing on reverse side
- Each cushion will vary slightly for the picture - these are handmade items and that is what makes them special and unlike something you'd find on the High Street. Marks may vary, as will stitching, and each mark is handmade.
- Cover only